- Performance (50%)7.4
- Design (20%)8.5
- Usability (30%)7.8
- Performance (50%)7.7
- Design (20%)7.4
- Usability (30%)8.8
These two immersion blenders provided acceptable performance for making smoothies, soups, mayonnaises, and nut milk. Due to the lack of the whisk attachment, they both were unable to beat egg whites, but this is common for such a type of blender.
During the blending process, we found the Chefman Cordless ran very smoothly and seldom created troublesome suction. The Cuisinart Smart Stick, on the other hand, tended to create too much suction causing it to stick tightly to the beaker, making it difficult to draw up the blending wand without causing a mess.
Overall, the Chefman Cordless was only slightly comparable to the Cuisinart Smart Stick in our testing performance, but it represents a better choice if you’re looking for a perfect user-friendly design.
Pros & Cons
- Powerful enough for a wide range of tasks
- The ergonomically-designed handle makes the blender easier to maneuver
- The included 24-oz beaker allows for easy gripping and drip-free pouring
- The release button is really helpful during assembly and disassembly
- The specially designed blade can be used to emulsify sauces
- The lock function helps prevent accidental operation, reducing the likelihood of personal injury.
- It feels like a fancy blender.
- Multiple speed options allow for a wide range of tasks.
- It is capable of pulverizing frozen fruit and making mayonnaise.
- Colored LED ring indicates the battery’s status accurately.
- All the buttons are easy to control.
- An included cookware guard keeps pots and pans scratch-free.
- The stainless steel blending shaft will damage non-stick coatings
- Fairly complicated to use
- The blade guard doesn’t prevent splashing very well
- It is unable to whip eggs due to the lack of a whisk attachment
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Whipped Egg Whites
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.