Chef, Culinary Consultant
Tuyet Pham is a professional chef from Saigon.
Tuyet believes that food tastes best when the cook finds joy in its preparation and cooking. At Healthy Recipes 101, she tests each and every recipe herself and not only makes adjustments according to the desired taste, aroma, and presentation, but also simplifies the execution where possible.
Her hard work and talent have won Tuyet many professional awards and recognitions, including first place in the Young Talent Escoffier Vietnam 2017. Before joining Healthy Recipes 101, Tuyet worked as a cook at P’TI Saigon and Le Corto, two of the most prestigious French restaurants in Vietnam.
Awards & Recognitions
- Team Gold Medal in 2019 Malaysia Junior Tiger Cup (Class 22)
- Team Bronze Medal in 2019 Malaysia Junior Tiger Cup
- Best Commis Prize in Bocuse D'or Asia Pacific 2018 (Guangzhou - China)
- First place at the Young Talent Escoffier Vietnam 2017
- Bronze Cup in the Young Talent Escoffier Asia 2017 (Hong Kong)
- Worked at P’TI Saigon
- Worked at Le Corto
Expertise: Culinary arts, recipe development, meal planning, French cuisine
Education: Intermediate Professional Education Diploma in Culinary Arts
Location: SaigonTourist Hospitality College, Hochiminh, Vietnam