- Performance (50%)7.4
- Design (20%)7.5
- Usability (30%)6.3
- Performance (50%)7.4
- Design (20%)8.5
- Usability (30%)7.8
While the BELLA 10-Speed shares a lot of characteristics with its higher-priced counterpart, including mid-range power and a stainless steel blending shaft, we don’t think their efficiency is equal.
Of all the blenders we tested, the Cuisinart CSB-175 is one of the most capable and desirable machines within its price range. Even with only two speed options, we could still get adequate control over the texture’s consistency.
That said, don’t expect this blender to be user-friendly. Its locking button makes blending much more complicated, and you absolutely must consult the user manual prior to use to figure out how it works.
However, given its shaky motor, the BELLA 10-Speed is still the most difficult-to-use immersion blender that we have experienced.
Pros & Cons
- It features multiple speeds.
- Extra attachments are included for greater versatility.
- Blending wand is easy to remove and attach.
- Powerful enough for a wide range of tasks
- The ergonomically-designed handle makes the blender easier to maneuver
- The included 24-oz beaker allows for easy gripping and drip-free pouring
- The release button is really helpful during assembly and disassembly
- The specially designed blade can be used to emulsify sauces
- Its performance is inconsistent.
- The control buttons are hard to press.
- The blade guard can cause damage to cookware surfaces.
- The motor vibrates violently, making it very difficult to maneuver the blender.
- The stainless steel blending shaft will damage non-stick coatings
- Fairly complicated to use
- The blade guard doesn’t prevent splashing very well
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Whipped Egg Whites
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.