- Performance (50%)7.4
- Design (20%)7.5
- Usability (30%)6.3
- Performance (50%)8.6
- Design (20%)9.1
- Usability (30%)8.2
Cost aside, the Vitamix won us over in every aspect. Overall, it looks modern and distinctive compared to the BELLA 10-Speed.
Sporting an outstanding powerful 650-watt motor, it has been a true workhorse in our kitchen with the outstanding ability to blend even the toughest ingredients like ice cubes or frozen fruits. With a combination of great usability and consistent performance this blender certainly lives up to its name. Indeed, the Vitamix is good enough to be the best.
The BELLA 10-Speed, on the other hand, doesn't have the heavy-duty motor that many icy recipes demand. Although it did complete all five of our tests with acceptable results, we weren’t really pleased with its ease of use and stability.
Pros & Cons
- It features multiple speeds.
- Extra attachments are included for greater versatility.
- Blending wand is easy to remove and attach.
- A great tool for recipes that involve fibrous or frozen food
- 4-pronged heavy-duty blade promotes speedy blends and consistent results
- Intuitive interface makes it easy to switch between speed settings
- Ergonomically-designed handle offers a secure grip
- Blade Guard prevents scratching
- Stainless steel body ensures optimal durability
- Its performance is inconsistent.
- The control buttons are hard to press.
- The blade guard can cause damage to cookware surfaces.
- The motor vibrates violently, making it very difficult to maneuver the blender.
- Relatively heavy
- There aren’t any extra accessories included
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Whipped Egg Whites
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.