- Performance (50%)7.4
- Design (20%)7.5
- Usability (30%)6.3
- Performance (50%)7.9
- Design (20%)8.4
- Usability (30%)7.8
The two share a mid-powered motor among other components so their level of efficiency is almost the same, but the KitchenAid KHBBV53 is more user-friendly allowing for more comfortable blending.
However, both machines are somewhat inconsistent and are not really good at blending solid ingredients. In our smoothie test, they struggled with blending frozen fruit while also facing quite a lot of challenges in the other tests.
Given their apparent equity in terms of efficiency, the choice between the BELLA 10-Speed and the KitchenAid KHBBV53 is more about your need for a cordless or corded blender than any other factor.
Pros & Cons
- It features multiple speeds.
- Extra attachments are included for greater versatility.
- Blending wand is easy to remove and attach.
- It can quick-charge in only 20 minutes
- A beaker is included for greater convenience
- Ergonomically-designed handle provides secure grip
- Simple battery charging
- The included pan guard will prevent damage to non-stick cookware.
- Its performance is inconsistent.
- The control buttons are hard to press.
- The blade guard can cause damage to cookware surfaces.
- The motor vibrates violently, making it very difficult to maneuver the blender.
- Its performance is often inconsistent
- Not as efficient as other similar blenders
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Whipped Egg Whites
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.