- Performance (50%)7.9
- Design (20%)8.4
- Usability (30%)7.8
- Performance (50%)7.3
- Design (20%)6.8
- Usability (30%)7.4
For the most part, folks agree that when it comes to tools generally, corded is better than cordless. However, our hands-on testing has proved that the KitchenAid KHBBV53, despite being the underdog in this match, is the better blender.
Although coming with a whisk attachment that provides extra capabilities, the Muller Ultra-Stick doesn’t blend evenly, is unable to endure prolonged operation, and cannot guarantee consistent quality.
Of all the blenders we tested, this blender ranks among the worst. Although it can make small batches of soups, emulsified sauces, and baby food, it struggled to cope with frozen fruits. Even worse, it overheated after three minutes of beating egg whites. If you intend to buy the Muller, think twice before risking your investment.
Pros & Cons
- It can quick-charge in only 20 minutes
- A beaker is included for greater convenience
- Ergonomically-designed handle provides secure grip
- Simple battery charging
- The included pan guard will prevent damage to non-stick cookware.
- It’s budget-priced but loaded with accessories
- The stainless steel exterior is corrosion resistant
- The handle is uniquely-designed with a comfortable grip
- Wiping it down is not so difficult
- The whole blender can be hung on a hook with other kitchen tools
- Its performance is often inconsistent
- Not as efficient as other similar blenders
- The low-quality construction cannot ensure durability
- The blade isn’t good at preparing frozen smoothies or pulverizing solid ingredients
- The whisk attachment doesn’t provide consistent performance
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Whipped Egg Whites
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.