- Performance (50%)7.4
- Design (20%)7.5
- Usability (30%)6.3
- Performance (50%)7.7
- Design (20%)7.4
- Usability (30%)8.8
Both these immersion blenders provide a pleasing amount of power for simple tasks, but we found the Bella 10-speed did a better job in pureeing hot soup while the Chefman delivered a more milk-like texture.
When you're only blending soft ingredients, the Bella 10-speed feels smooth and easy to maneuver but the motor does slightly rattle toward heavier blending duties. Along with that, it also shakes violently if running at the highest speeds, which may be a problem in a prolonged operation.
The Chefman cordless, on the other hand, is a fun, convenient hand-held device, allowing us to blend with confidence. The only disadvantage of this blender over the Bella 10-speed is its lack of extra accessories.
Pros & Cons
- It features multiple speeds.
- Extra attachments are included for greater versatility.
- Blending wand is easy to remove and attach.
- The lock function helps prevent accidental operation, reducing the likelihood of personal injury.
- It feels like a fancy blender.
- Multiple speed options allow for a wide range of tasks.
- It is capable of pulverizing frozen fruit and making mayonnaise.
- Colored LED ring indicates the battery’s status accurately.
- All the buttons are easy to control.
- An included cookware guard keeps pots and pans scratch-free.
- Its performance is inconsistent.
- The control buttons are hard to press.
- The blade guard can cause damage to cookware surfaces.
- The motor vibrates violently, making it very difficult to maneuver the blender.
- It is unable to whip eggs due to the lack of a whisk attachment
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Whipped Egg Whites
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.