- Performance (50%)7.9
- Design (20%)7.6
- Usability (30%)8.3
- Performance (50%)7.4
- Design (20%)7.5
- Usability (30%)6.3
After a series of tests, we found that the KOIOS 4-in-1 offers a better way to make smoothies at home. It’s also a more suitable immersion blender for your puree soup, emulsified sauces, and meringue cookies.
On paper, the BELLA claims to be an all-purpose device, and our real-world experiences have found this to be true. However, we still consider this blender to be a waste of money due to its poorly-built and frustrating usability. When working at the highest speed settings, its motor shook so much we felt our hands would fall off. At some certain points within the test, we couldn’t even fully control it.
And that’s why even when compared to the KOIOS 4-in-1 in terms of price and efficiency, we still prefer the KOIOS 4-in-1.
Pros & Cons
- The motor doesn’t vibrate as violently as others.
- Extra attachments are included for a wider range of tasks.
- It is easy to attach, remove, and clean the blending accessories.
- The silicone buttons are responsive.
- Its durability is backed up by a 2-year warranty.
- We don't have to sacrifice efficiency for a bargain.
- It features multiple speeds.
- Extra attachments are included for greater versatility.
- Blending wand is easy to remove and attach.
- The blade guard can cause damage to the cookware’s surface.
- The motor rating is 400 watts rather than its advertised rating of 800 watts.
- Its performance is inconsistent.
- The control buttons are hard to press.
- The blade guard can cause damage to cookware surfaces.
- The motor vibrates violently, making it very difficult to maneuver the blender.
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Whipped Egg Whites
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.