- Performance (50%)7.9
- Design (20%)7.6
- Usability (30%)8.3
- Performance (50%)7.9
- Design (20%)8.4
- Usability (30%)7.8
These two blenders are competing for different customers. As a battery-powered device, the KitchenAid KHBBV53 is an ideal option for those demanding maximum mobility. The KOIOS 4-in-1, however, must be operated close to a power outlet and is more suitable for budget-focused buyers.
That difference aside, both the KitchenAid KHBBV53 and the KOIOS 4-in-1 perform averagely when pureeing hot soup, blending frozen fruits, and making mayonnaise. Their usability is also roughly the same.
Certainly, the choice between the KOIOS 4-in-1 and the KitchenAid KHBBV53 is more about your need for mobility than any other factor.
Pros & Cons
- The motor doesn’t vibrate as violently as others.
- Extra attachments are included for a wider range of tasks.
- It is easy to attach, remove, and clean the blending accessories.
- The silicone buttons are responsive.
- Its durability is backed up by a 2-year warranty.
- We don't have to sacrifice efficiency for a bargain.
- It can quick-charge in only 20 minutes
- A beaker is included for greater convenience
- Ergonomically-designed handle provides secure grip
- Simple battery charging
- The included pan guard will prevent damage to non-stick cookware.
- The blade guard can cause damage to the cookware’s surface.
- The motor rating is 400 watts rather than its advertised rating of 800 watts.
- Its performance is often inconsistent
- Not as efficient as other similar blenders
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Whipped Egg Whites
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.