Each waffle maker offers distinct benefits, making it easier to choose between them.
The selling points of the DASH DMW001AQ Mini are its small, compact design and the bite-sized, 4-inch waffles it makes. Its size makes it the perfect purchase for travelers, campers, and hikers. The DASH Mini can fit inside a backpack or luggage and help you cook fresh waffles on the go.
And at home, the small size of the waffles shines. You can cook several of these 4-inch waffles and turn them into a full breakfast platter. Alternatively, you can use the small waffles as quick snacks throughout the day.
Meanwhile, the Euro Cuisine WM520 can help if you want to bring a special touch to your morning breakfast. Instead of a traditional, blocky Belgian-style or classic-style pattern, the Euro Cuisine WM520 features a heart-shaped pattern imprinted on its plates (also called “Norwegian-style”).
The beautiful waffles it makes are not just fabulous for festive times, like Christmas and Thanksgiving, they also work for daily breakfasts and meals!
Pros & Cons
- Does a decent job at making pre-mixed waffles
- The waffle plates’ non-stick layer works well
- Easy to use ‘plug-and-play’ design
- Great cleanability
- Did a passable job in our self-mixed recipe test
- Luxurious design with chrome lid
- Easy to use control panel with clicky, responsive browning level dial
- Eco-friendly PTFE and PFOA-free ceramic coating on the plates
- Excellent cleanability
- Unremarkable performance in the self-mixed recipe test
- Relatively slow cooking speed
- Thin layer of paint that can be easily scratched
- Many safety issues
- Loose lid hinges
- The rubber screw protectors can be easily lost
- Many surfaces of the waffle maker became scorching hot after two-three cooking sessions
Where to Buy
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Analysis and Test Results
Birch Benders Mix
In The Box
Dimensions & Weight
Indicator Light Visibility
Behind the Comparison
Matthew Lee is a writer and editor for HealthyKitchen101. With over 8 years working for various outlets and agencies, specializing in tech review and other subjects of note, such as current affairs.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.
Nguyen Ntk is a graphic designer, photographer, and videographer whose philosophy centers around respecting and celebrating the beauty of reality. Through his lenses, Nguyen strives to capture the true essence of objects and events, showcasing and highlighting authentic features without distortion or exaggeration.