The Chefman Anti-Overflow has a “traditional” waffle maker design, with a rounded body and waffle plates roughly 7 inches across. If you need a waffle maker to help you make a filling platter of waffles every morning, the Chefman Anti-Overflow is up for the job.
On the other hand, the Crownful 4-inch Mini – like its name suggests – has a significantly smaller form. The waffle maker is about the size of a softball, making it extremely portable. Because of this, the Crownful 4-inch Mini is very popular among travelers and hikers. It can fit into a backpack and cook fresh waffles on the go.
The Crownful’s mini size isn’t just useful on the road: Its bite-size 4-inch waffles serve as excellent snacks while you’re relaxing at home, too.
Pros & Cons
- High-quality and sturdy design
- Works well with boxed waffle mix
- Anti-overflow moat can minimize spillage
- Well-built waffle plates with a non-stick layer
- Tactile, easy-to-use control panel
- Comes with a measuring cup
- Beautiful patterning on the lid
- Excellent build quality
- Easy to clean, thanks to the non-stick waffle plates and the smooth plastic outer shell
- Didn’t perform well on self-mixed recipe
- Awkward and potentially dangerous lid lock
- Too many hot surfaces
- Can be difficult to clean
- Fairly mediocre performance in our performance tests
- Does not have a control panel
- Low safety rating
Where to Buy
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Analysis and Test Results
Birch Benders Mix
In The Box
Dimensions & Weight
Indicator Light Visibility
Behind the Comparison
Matthew Lee is a writer and editor for HealthyKitchen101. With over 8 years working for various outlets and agencies, specializing in tech review and other subjects of note, such as current affairs.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.
Nguyen Ntk is a graphic designer, photographer, and videographer whose philosophy centers around respecting and celebrating the beauty of reality. Through his lenses, Nguyen strives to capture the true essence of objects and events, showcasing and highlighting authentic features without distortion or exaggeration.