- Performance (50%)5.9
- Design (20%)7.0
- Usability (30%)7.2
- Performance (50%)8.6
- Design (20%)9.1
- Usability (30%)8.2
If there’s one brand that knows its way around luxury cooking experiences better than any other, it’s Vitamix. Compared with other hand-held versions, including the UTALENT 5-in-1, this blender is similar in operation but it manages to produce smoother results, proving itself a peerless immersion blender with an exceptionally powerful motor and outstanding ease of operation.
Efficiency aside, both the UTALENT 5-in-1 and the Vitamix 5-speed tend to produce quite a mess during blending. Although their heads are designed with grooves to reduce splatters, if you lift them out of the liquid, or even near the top, it’s a sure bet you’ll end up with a mess.
Pros & Cons
- It’s inexpensive.
- Its milk frother can make milk foam.
- We got extra blending tools in one set.
- All the attachments are dishwasher safe.
- A great tool for recipes that involve fibrous or frozen food
- 4-pronged heavy-duty blade promotes speedy blends and consistent results
- Intuitive interface makes it easy to switch between speed settings
- Ergonomically-designed handle offers a secure grip
- Blade Guard prevents scratching
- Stainless steel body ensures optimal durability
- It works inconsistently.
- The motor power is low rating.
- It isn’t effective at blending solid foods.
- Relatively heavy
- There aren’t any extra accessories included
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Whipped Egg Whites
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.