- Performance (50%)7.9
- Design (20%)7.6
- Usability (30%)8.3
- Performance (50%)7.7
- Design (20%)7.4
- Usability (30%)8.8
The KOIOS 4-in-1 is our choice for the best budget immersion blender and there’s a good reason for that. The performance is fine for a machine in this segment. With a mid-range motor, this blender is moderate at preparing hot soup, frozen fruit smoothies, and mayonnaise. Its whipping capability is also very impressive thanks to the included whisk attachment.
Our comparison showed the Chefman Cordless to have plenty of redeeming virtues as well. We particularly liked its smoothie-making performance, which is ranked among the tops. In the remaining tests, it shared roughly the same performance, except for beating eggs.
For overall build, the KOIOS 4-in-1 has been developed with a lot of stiff plastic. The Chefman Cordless feels a bit plasticky in areas, too, but it at least has the look of quality and luxury.
Pros & Cons
- The motor doesn’t vibrate as violently as others.
- Extra attachments are included for a wider range of tasks.
- It is easy to attach, remove, and clean the blending accessories.
- The silicone buttons are responsive.
- Its durability is backed up by a 2-year warranty.
- We don't have to sacrifice efficiency for a bargain.
- The lock function helps prevent accidental operation, reducing the likelihood of personal injury.
- It feels like a fancy blender.
- Multiple speed options allow for a wide range of tasks.
- It is capable of pulverizing frozen fruit and making mayonnaise.
- Colored LED ring indicates the battery’s status accurately.
- All the buttons are easy to control.
- An included cookware guard keeps pots and pans scratch-free.
- The blade guard can cause damage to the cookware’s surface.
- The motor rating is 400 watts rather than its advertised rating of 800 watts.
- It is unable to whip eggs due to the lack of a whisk attachment
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Whipped Egg Whites
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.