- Performance (50%)7.9
- Design (20%)7.6
- Usability (30%)8.3
- Performance (50%)8.8
- Design (20%)8.1
- Usability (30%)8.7
There are many budget-friendly immersion blenders, but the Braun MultiQuick-5 has proven to be better than most. We liked all the products it produced. Although it couldn’t win this particular race, it outperformed all other variants in the range. On top of that, it comes with a very efficient whisk attachment, allowing you to achieve all sorts of textures.
If you can’t afford this blender, the lower-priced KOIOS 4-in-1 is worth your consideration. It is physically taller than the Braun but just as easy to use. Its versatility is also very impressive, with the help of a whisk and a food processor attachment.
Pros & Cons
- The motor doesn’t vibrate as violently as others.
- Extra attachments are included for a wider range of tasks.
- It is easy to attach, remove, and clean the blending accessories.
- The silicone buttons are responsive.
- Its durability is backed up by a 2-year warranty.
- We don't have to sacrifice efficiency for a bargain.
- Consistent performance with minimal splashing
- Nearly as efficient as the higher-priced Vitamix
- Ergonomically-designed handle ensures a confident grip
- Doesn’t get hot even under heavy-duty use
- A generous set of accessories means greater versatility
- The blade guard can cause damage to the cookware’s surface.
- The motor rating is 400 watts rather than its advertised rating of 800 watts.
- The metal blending shaft and whisk may damage non-stick coatings
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Whipped Egg Whites
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.