- Performance (50%)5.9
- Design (20%)7.0
- Usability (30%)7.2
- Performance (50%)7.9
- Design (20%)8.4
- Usability (30%)7.8
The KitchenAid KHBBV53 is a top-tier contender in the mid-range class. And as with any battery-powered machine, it offers greater convenience than its corded counterparts.
Besides delivering greater mobility, this cordless blender also blends more evenly than the UTALENT 5-in-1. It can churn through solid ingredients, like frozen fruit, without too much trouble.
However, despite being less efficient than the KitchenAid, the UTALENT 5-in-1 being corded does eliminate the risk of losing power during blending.
Pros & Cons
- It’s inexpensive.
- Its milk frother can make milk foam.
- We got extra blending tools in one set.
- All the attachments are dishwasher safe.
- It can quick-charge in only 20 minutes
- A beaker is included for greater convenience
- Ergonomically-designed handle provides secure grip
- Simple battery charging
- The included pan guard will prevent damage to non-stick cookware.
- It works inconsistently.
- The motor power is low rating.
- It isn’t effective at blending solid foods.
- Its performance is often inconsistent
- Not as efficient as other similar blenders
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Whipped Egg Whites
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.