- Performance (50%)5.7
- Design (20%)6.0
- Usability (30%)6.4
- Performance (50%)5.9
- Design (20%)7.0
- Usability (30%)7.2
Both the Hamilton Beach 59765 and the UTALENT 5-in-1 are affordable hand blenders featuring several blending accessories. Their motors produce sufficient power for basic tasks like making smoothies or pureeing soups.
However, if you’re looking for more versatility, we recommend considering the UTALENT 5-in-1 for its more efficient whisk attachment. Rather than being a useless piece of equipment like that of the Hamilton Beach 59765, it works well enough to help you make the most of your device.
A word of caution: the UTALENT 5-in-1 only shines faced off against the Hamilton Beach 59765. Compared with some other models in its price range, including the KOIOS 4-in-1, it’s neither as convenient nor as efficient. You may also be disappointed to know that its motor vibrates violently while blending.
Pros & Cons
- It can be used for pureeing cooked vegetables, fresh fruits, and baby food.
- Its easy-grip design allows for flexible control
- All the accessories are dishwasher safe
- It’s inexpensive.
- Its milk frother can make milk foam.
- We got extra blending tools in one set.
- All the attachments are dishwasher safe.
- It isn’t powerful enough for many blending tasks
- The two included attachments are almost useless
- It isn’t durable due to the poorly-constructed design
- It works inconsistently.
- The motor power is low rating.
- It isn’t effective at blending solid foods.
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Whipped Egg Whites
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.