- Performance (50%)5.9
- Design (20%)7.0
- Usability (30%)7.2
- Performance (50%)7.9
- Design (20%)7.6
- Usability (30%)8.3
Both these models are low-range blenders, but the KOIOIS 4-in-1 somehow managed to churn out smoother results, from smoothie to puree soup to mayonnaise. Another reason why we much prefer and would like to recommend the KOIOIS 4-in-1 over the UTALENT 5-in-1 is its more pleasant user experience with more responsive buttons and a smoother operating motor.
Of course, at under $50, your KOIOIS won’t come with many special features. It is just an average bender that deals with most light-duty tasks without blowing your mind, but given its more efficient performance compared with not only the UTALENT 5-in-1 but also other low-priced blenders we tested, we believe it is your only practical choice in this range.
Pros & Cons
- It’s inexpensive.
- Its milk frother can make milk foam.
- We got extra blending tools in one set.
- All the attachments are dishwasher safe.
- The motor doesn’t vibrate as violently as others.
- Extra attachments are included for a wider range of tasks.
- It is easy to attach, remove, and clean the blending accessories.
- The silicone buttons are responsive.
- Its durability is backed up by a 2-year warranty.
- We don't have to sacrifice efficiency for a bargain.
- It works inconsistently.
- The motor power is low rating.
- It isn’t effective at blending solid foods.
- The blade guard can cause damage to the cookware’s surface.
- The motor rating is 400 watts rather than its advertised rating of 800 watts.
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Whipped Egg Whites
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.