- Performance (50%)5.9
- Design (20%)7.0
- Usability (30%)7.2
- Performance (50%)7.4
- Design (20%)7.5
- Usability (30%)6.3
In many ways, these two hand blenders are alike, including their average performance in making smoothies or pureeing hot soups. Indeed, our testing procedures exposed a couple of issues with both of them. These included a violent shaking motor that caused hand fatigue and poor head-suction performance that made it challenging for us to move the blending wand around for an even blend.
However, if you have to choose between these two blenders, we recommend going with the BELLA 10-speed, given its slightly better cleanability and blended results.
Pros & Cons
- It’s inexpensive.
- Its milk frother can make milk foam.
- We got extra blending tools in one set.
- All the attachments are dishwasher safe.
- It features multiple speeds.
- Extra attachments are included for greater versatility.
- Blending wand is easy to remove and attach.
- It works inconsistently.
- The motor power is low rating.
- It isn’t effective at blending solid foods.
- Its performance is inconsistent.
- The control buttons are hard to press.
- The blade guard can cause damage to cookware surfaces.
- The motor vibrates violently, making it very difficult to maneuver the blender.
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Whipped Egg Whites
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.