- Performance (50%)5.9
- Design (20%)7.0
- Usability (30%)7.2
- Performance (50%)8.8
- Design (20%)8.1
- Usability (30%)8.7
The Braun MultiQuick-5 possesses many of the best characteristics of a decent immersion blender, most notably its smooth operating motor. Compared with the UTALENT 5-in-1, it is slightly pricier, but this is in accordance with its higher efficiency and more user-friendly features like the ejection buttons and silicone coated handle.
Of all the blenders we’ve tested, the Braun is among the few that offer a good combination of price, power, and capability. Like the UTALENT 5-in-1, it didn’t churn out silky smooth results, but it did pass all its tests with little effort and was much easier and more comfortable to use.
For the most part, we agree the Braun MultiQuick-5 is a better buy than the UTALENT 5-in-1.
Pros & Cons
- It’s inexpensive.
- Its milk frother can make milk foam.
- We got extra blending tools in one set.
- All the attachments are dishwasher safe.
- Consistent performance with minimal splashing
- Nearly as efficient as the higher-priced Vitamix
- Ergonomically-designed handle ensures a confident grip
- Doesn’t get hot even under heavy-duty use
- A generous set of accessories means greater versatility
- It works inconsistently.
- The motor power is low rating.
- It isn’t effective at blending solid foods.
- The metal blending shaft and whisk may damage non-stick coatings
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Whipped Egg Whites
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.