Both blenders offer good value for money, but the Braun Multiquick-7 takes a leap ahead over the Cuisinart Smart Stick with a more powerful motor, extra whisking attachment, and innovative design.
Sporting a 300-watt motor, the Cuisinart Smart Stick passed four out of our five tests with quite impressive results, though they were not as smooth as those produced by the Braun Multiquick-7. Our hands-on testing also reveals the Cuisinart lacks an ability to create stiff peaks from eggs but it may stand out in emulsifying mayonnaise.
Meanwhile, the Braun MultiQuick-7 justified its higher-price tag with rapid performance and consistent results across various recipes. Beyonds efficiency, this blender also comes with higher build quality, which not only promises greater durability but also ensures excellent blending comfort. The Cuisinart features a well-priced design, but its overall construction relies heavily on plastic components so it seems to lack the flair and fineness of the Braun.
Pros & Cons
- Luxury vibe
- Lots of user-friendly features
- Sturdy construction
- Smooth and comfortable blending performances
- Powerful enough for a wide range of tasks
- The ergonomically-designed handle makes the blender easier to maneuver
- The included 24-oz beaker allows for easy gripping and drip-free pouring
- The release button is really helpful during assembly and disassembly
- The specially designed blade can be used to emulsify sauces
- Quiet pricey
- The stainless steel blending shaft will damage non-stick coatings
- Fairly complicated to use
- The blade guard doesn’t prevent splashing very well
Where to Buy
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Analysis and Test Results
Hot Soup Purée
Frozen Fruit Smoothie
In the Box
Speed and Controls
Ease of Use
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.