- Performance (50%)5.7
- Design (20%)6.0
- Usability (30%)6.4
- Performance (50%)7.4
- Design (20%)7.5
- Usability (30%)6.3
The BELLA 10-Speed performed a little bit better than the Hamilton Beach 59765 in our tests for pureeing soup, blending smoothie, and making almond milk. The included whisk attachment also made it a finer all-rounder. That being said, this blender, like the Hamilton Beach 59765, doesn’t exactly exude convenience.
Given the shaky motor and hard-to-press buttons, we don’t think many people will find it a pleasant experience to blend with either of these blenders. There are also other drawbacks in their design and appearance that include gimmicky blades. If you do intend to buy the BELLA 10-Speed or the Hamilton Beach 5976, it might be best to think again.
Pros & Cons
- It can be used for pureeing cooked vegetables, fresh fruits, and baby food.
- Its easy-grip design allows for flexible control
- All the accessories are dishwasher safe
- It features multiple speeds.
- Extra attachments are included for greater versatility.
- Blending wand is easy to remove and attach.
- It isn’t powerful enough for many blending tasks
- The two included attachments are almost useless
- It isn’t durable due to the poorly-constructed design
- Its performance is inconsistent.
- The control buttons are hard to press.
- The blade guard can cause damage to cookware surfaces.
- The motor vibrates violently, making it very difficult to maneuver the blender.
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Whipped Egg Whites
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.