- Performance (50%)7.4
- Design (20%)7.5
- Usability (30%)6.3
- Performance (50%)6.0
- Design (20%)9.1
- Usability (30%)8.0
The Bella 10-speed provides more efficiency at a considerably lower price than the All-Clad. It beat the All-Clad in nearly all of our tests despite sporting a lower-powered motor. Thanks to the extra whisk attachment, it is also more versatile than the competition. With only a blending wand, the All-Clad wasn’t up to all of our tasks. In particular, it was unable to create mayonnaise or whip eggs.
When it comes to build quality, however, the All-Clad has the advantage. It is noticeably more refined on both the inside and outside. It also offers a couple of more user-friendly features, such as the rubber layer coating around the handle for more comfortable grips.
Pros & Cons
- It features multiple speeds.
- Extra attachments are included for greater versatility.
- Blending wand is easy to remove and attach.
- The heavy-duty motor is perfect for frozen fruit smoothies.
- High-quality construction ensures great durability.
- The handle is designed to be easy to grip and maneuver.
- Its performance is inconsistent.
- The control buttons are hard to press.
- The blade guard can cause damage to cookware surfaces.
- The motor vibrates violently, making it very difficult to maneuver the blender.
- The price is upscale but there is not much in return for its efficiency.
- It's just average at making pureéd soup.
- Uneven acceleration causes an unpleasant blending experience.
- The hefty weight may cause hand fatigue.
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Whipped Egg Whites
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.