- Performance (50%)6.0
- Design (20%)9.1
- Usability (30%)8.0
- Performance (50%)5.9
- Design (20%)7.0
- Usability (30%)7.2
The All-Clad has a higher-powered motor so it was far better than the UTALENT 5-in-1 in our tests of preparing soup, nut milk, and frozen fruit smoothie. The UTALENT 5-in-1, on the other hand, has the advantage of being able to make mayonnaise and whipping eggs with its included whisk attachment. Nonetheless, neither of them is our top pick.
For the price, the All-Clad features a rock-solid construction and beats the UTALENT 5-in-1 in all-around quality. It also sports a more modern and sleeker-looking design. In contrast, the UTALENT 5-in-1 is mostly made of plastic so it looks relatively flimsy while the competition feels and looks more solid.
Pros & Cons
- The heavy-duty motor is perfect for frozen fruit smoothies.
- High-quality construction ensures great durability.
- The handle is designed to be easy to grip and maneuver.
- It’s inexpensive.
- Its milk frother can make milk foam.
- We got extra blending tools in one set.
- All the attachments are dishwasher safe.
- The price is upscale but there is not much in return for its efficiency.
- It's just average at making pureéd soup.
- Uneven acceleration causes an unpleasant blending experience.
- The hefty weight may cause hand fatigue.
- It works inconsistently.
- The motor power is low rating.
- It isn’t effective at blending solid foods.
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Whipped Egg Whites
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.