- Performance (50%)6.7
- Design (20%)8.7
- Ease of Use (30%)9.6
- Performance (50%)6.9
- Design (20%)9.7
- Ease of Use (30%)9.7
These two waffle makers here have totally different uses. The DASH No-Drip Belgian is made for bulk cooking. Thanks to its large, segmented waffle plates, this model can cook four square waffles at the same time, each one measuring 4 inches across. This feature alone makes it an excellent choice for those who have to cook large batches of waffles regularly (like people with large families.)
Meanwhile, the Hamilton Beach 26031 can only cook one waffle at a time. However, it can cook a large 7-inch, Belgian-style waffle.
Pros & Cons
- Capable of bulk cooking (can make four waffles at once)
- Did an acceptable job in our test with the self-mixed recipe
- Solid build quality
- High safety rating
- Easy to clean
- Luxurious aesthetic by incorporating premium materials (stainless steel and ceramic)
- Does a great job in all of our performance tests
- Removable and washable waffle plates
- Easy to clean thanks to the included drip tray
- The unit’s appearance looks quite cheap
- Lacks a control panel
- The spin-lock mechanism at the handle is finicky
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Birch Benders Mix
In The Box
Indicator Light Visibility
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Matthew Lee is a writer and editor for HealthyKitchen101. With over 8 years working for various outlets and agencies, specializing in tech review and other subjects of note, such as current affairs.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.