- Performance (50%)8.0
- Design (20%)9.2
- Ease of Use (30%)8.7
- Performance (50%)6.9
- Design (20%)9.7
- Ease of Use (30%)9.7
The Hamilton Beach 26031 is quite similar to the Cuisinart WAF-F20P1 Double waffle maker in terms of performance and overall build quality. The only notable difference between them is the Hamilton Beach 26031’s single-sided design, with the Cuisinart WAF-F20P1 being double-sided.
In our performance tests, both models were decent performers. The Hamilton Beach 26031 passed the test with a “good” assessment. The Cuisinart WAF-F20P1 did even better, receiving an “excellent” score. Both will be able to give you edible, tasty waffles (with the waffle made by the WAF-F20P1 being slightly better).
We don’t have much to complain about the build quality of these two. Both are in the mid to high-end range. So, they’re built from the best materials, such as stainless steel and ceramic. The craftsmanship is impeccable, too.
Overall, it comes down to whether you want the ability to cook two waffles consecutively or not. If you do, the WAF-F20P1 will be a good choice. Else, go for the Hamilton Beach 26031.
Pros & Cons
- Strong cooking performance across all tests
- Beautiful, durable stainless steel design
- Comprehensive control panel with audible alarm
- Intuitive lid locking mechanism
- Comes with a batter measuring cup
- Luxurious aesthetic by incorporating premium materials (stainless steel and ceramic)
- Does a great job in all of our performance tests
- Removable and washable waffle plates
- Easy to clean thanks to the included drip tray
- Mediocre performance with self-mixed recipe
- Heavy and bulky
- Certain parts are made of plastic
- Lacks a POWER indicator light
- Difficult to clean due to the lack of a drip tray
- The spin-lock mechanism at the handle is finicky
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Birch Benders Mix
In The Box
Indicator Light Visibility
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Matthew Lee is a writer and editor for HealthyKitchen101. With over 8 years working for various outlets and agencies, specializing in tech review and other subjects of note, such as current affairs.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.