- Performance (60%)9.6
- Design (25%)9.5
- Usability (15%)8.5
- Performance (60%)9.8
- Design (25%)9.7
- Usability (15%)9.7
Both the NutriBullet 900 Pro and the Ninja QB3001SS Fit are high-performance personal blenders that surprisingly passed all of our tests with perfect results. Nevertheless, the NutriBullet’s end products seem to be slightly smoother, from the protein shake to the extraction of leafy greens. Its higher-powered motor delivered faster blending processes as well.
Since the NutriBullet is pricier, it is perceived as more luxurious and modern, but personally, we preferred to use the Ninja QB3001SS Fit due to its attractiveness and portability. The smaller size also makes it more convenient when storing it.
Overall, choosing between the NutriBullet 900 Pro and the Ninja QB3001SS Fit is more about your budget than any other factor. If you can afford the extra $50, the NutriBullet 900 Pro is the better one to buy, given its well-rounded profile.
If not, the Ninja QB3001SS Fit is still a good option. Just prepare yourself that sometimes it requires a few shakes to ensure that everything is processed smoothly.
Pros & Cons
- A great tool for any quick blend that involves fibrous, frozen food, raw nuts, or even ice cubes.
- Compact, straightforward design makes it easy to use, assemble, and clean.
- The blending blade is attention to detail with 4 sharp, sophisticatedly-designed prongs.
- Coming with an affordable price is an above-average quality.
- Its final results were consistently smooth in all of our testing.
- There are extra blending cups included.
- It is very easy to assemble and use.
- Stainless steel extractor blades are tough enough to power through even solid ingredients like ice cubes.
- BPA-free plastic cups are durable and dishwasher safe.
- Hands-free operation offers superior convenience
- Motor base is very stable.
- It doesn’t allow for hands-free operation
- A little shaking is necessary for an even blend.
- It's difficult to clean the blades’ undersides.
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Hand Free Operation
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.