- Performance (60%)2.8
- Design (25%)7.5
- Usability (15%)6.9
- Performance (60%)9.8
- Design (25%)9.7
- Usability (15%)9.7
As expected, the NutriBullet 900-Watt Pro won over the Magic Bullet 11-Piece Set by superiority in our performance tests.
With an exceptionally powerful motor, it was nearly devoid of compromises for the perfect consistency of protein shake, frozen fruit smoothie, and fibrous greens. It even turned whole ice cubes into fluffy, snow-like form without any struggle. The Magic Bullet 11-Piece Set, by contrast, wasn’t able to crush ice. Its blending capabilities for frozen fruits, leafy veggies, or raw nuts weren’t comparable either.
Design-wise, the NutriBullet 900-Watt Pro offers a level of style and user satisfaction that the Magic Bullet can't match. It appears to have combined better standard features and higher-quality materials in an exchange for its pricier cost.
For the most part, we agree the NutriBullet 900-Watt Pro is a better buy than the Magic Bullet 11-Piece Set. But if you simply want something basic in accordance with your low budget, the Magic Bullet 11-Piece Set is adequate, just don’t expect it to wow you.
Pros & Cons
- Easy to use, assemble, and clean.
- Stainless steel extractor blades are pretty solid.
- Three extra blending cups are included.
- It is very easy to assemble and use.
- Stainless steel extractor blades are tough enough to power through even solid ingredients like ice cubes.
- BPA-free plastic cups are durable and dishwasher safe.
- Hands-free operation offers superior convenience
- Motor base is very stable.
- It doesn’t allow for hands-free operation.
- It is not suitable for blending frozen fruits or raw nuts.
- Motor base jumps around while operating.
- Build quality is not good.
- Its performance is inconsistent.
- It's difficult to clean the blades’ undersides.
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Hand Free Operation
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.