- Performance (60%)9.4
- Design (25%)9.6
- Usability (15%)9.7
- Performance (60%)7.1
- Design (25%)8.3
- Usability (15%)7.3
The Ninja BN401 stands out as a top performer in the personal blender market, with advanced features and heavy-duty performance. Sporting a mighty 1000-watt motor and an upscale blade design, it proved to be excellent in all areas. It is also surprisingly fast, typically taking just one minute to create a perfect smoothie with frozen ingredients, while other personal blenders might need double the time.
On the other hand, the KOIOS Bullet is a budget-friendly option that offers adequate versatility and extra accessories. Although it may not have the same heavy-duty power as the Ninja BN401, it still delivers smooth results for most recipes, including frozen fruit smoothies and protein shakes. The only area where it falls short is crushing ice cubes.
Ultimately, your specific needs and budget will determine which of these blenders is the right choice for you.
Pros & Cons
- This blender is an all-arounder that works without a fuss.
- Nearly all of its capability is outstanding—it’s very well equipped to crush ice and make smoothies.
- The 1000-watt motor provides heavy-duty blending performance.
- Smart preset programs are designed to deliver excellent consistency.
- There are solid design details throughout the blender.
- Competitive price tag
- Extra extractor blade for dry blending
- Powerful motor allows for a wide range of tasks
- Two blending cups are included
- Intuitive to use
- The blades can be removed from the base for thorough cleaning
- The motor base is roughly the same size as a standard full-sized blender.
- It’s relatively noisy.
- No option for hands-free operation
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Hand Free Operation
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.