These two blenders share the same market, but the Ninja QB3001SS Fit seems to look sturdier, and in our tests, its results were much better than those produced by the KOIOS 850W Bullet.
Whether we tested it for processing frozen fruits, or oatmeals and raw nuts, it stood out from its rival with a faster blending performance and smoother outcomes. Its ice-crushing capability, though, is something that KOIOS’s owners will have to go without.
However, that does not imply that the KOIOS 850W Bullet is inferior, especially since this blender produced acceptably even blends, except for the fibrous greens and ice crushing tests. We don’t recommend it over the Ninja QB3001SS Fit simply because it’s not as good value for the money.
Pros & Cons
- Competitive price tag
- Extra extractor blade for dry blending
- Powerful motor allows for a wide range of tasks
- Two blending cups are included
- Intuitive to use
- The blades can be removed from the base for thorough cleaning
- A great tool for any quick blend that involves fibrous, frozen food, raw nuts, or even ice cubes.
- Compact, straightforward design makes it easy to use, assemble, and clean.
- The blending blade is attention to detail with 4 sharp, sophisticatedly-designed prongs.
- Coming with an affordable price is an above-average quality.
- Its final results were consistently smooth in all of our testing.
- There are extra blending cups included.
- No option for hands-free operation
- It doesn’t allow for hands-free operation
- A little shaking is necessary for an even blend.
Where to Buy
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Analysis and Test Results
Frozen Fruit Smoothie
Crushed Ice Cubes
In the Box
Speed and Controls
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Nguyen Ntk is a graphic designer, photographer, and videographer whose philosophy centers around respecting and celebrating the beauty of reality. Through his lenses, Nguyen strives to capture the true essence of objects and events, showcasing and highlighting authentic features without distortion or exaggeration.