- Performance (60%)8.8
- Design (25%)9.7
- Usability (15%)9.7
- Performance (60%)9.6
- Design (25%)9.5
- Usability (15%)8.5
Of all the blenders we tested, the Ninja BL480D Nutri is the strongest one, but it is also the loudest and the most bulky. It has all the best features and tech, which you won’t find anywhere else and yet we don’t find all the extras really helpful.
In terms of performance, we wanted the Ninja BL480D Nutri to beat the Ninja QB3001SS Fit since it appears more solid for stable efficiency, and was the unlikely underdog. Surprisingly, it turned out to be a loser in every test. Whilst the results were more than enough to satisfy our expectations, they were still not as good nor the blender itself didn’t work as fast.
In conclusion, the greater overall performance, combined with its cheaper price tag, makes the Ninja QB3001SS Fit a slightly better buy, but if you want to experience a fancy blending experience and can afford the extra cost, the Ninja BL480D Nutri is more than a good enough choice.
Pros & Cons
- A powerful motor allows for heavy-duty blending
- Stainless steel extractor blades are exceptionally tough
- Hands-free operation offers greater convenience
- Sturdy motor base ensures stable performance
- Blending cups are included with to-go lids
- A great tool for any quick blend that involves fibrous, frozen food, raw nuts, or even ice cubes.
- Compact, straightforward design makes it easy to use, assemble, and clean.
- The blending blade is attention to detail with 4 sharp, sophisticatedly-designed prongs.
- Coming with an affordable price is an above-average quality.
- Its final results were consistently smooth in all of our testing.
- There are extra blending cups included.
- It’s heavy and quite bulky
- The control panel is gimmicky
- The feets’ suction is so strong making it challenging to remove the base
- The premium price tag might be a high barrier for many people
- It doesn’t allow for hands-free operation
- A little shaking is necessary for an even blend.
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Hand Free Operation
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.