- Performance (60%)1.4
- Design (25%)5.0
- Usability (15%)5.7
- Performance (60%)9.6
- Design (25%)9.5
- Usability (15%)8.5
The Hamilton Beach 51101AV is no match for the Ninja QB3001SS Fit, especially as it didn’t pass a single one of our tests. Its low-powered motor (175 watts) struggled to break down the ingredients, leaving behind a smattering of unprocessed chunks. Not to mention its longer-than-average blending time. Nonetheless, if you just require a blender for simple blending of soft ingredients, the Hamilton Beach 51101AV is quite acceptable for the price.
The Ninja QB3001SS Fit however, is by far one of our best-to-buy blenders. In comparison to the Hamilton Beach 51101AV, it passed all the tests faster and easier. It even provided us with snow-like crushed ice in a matter of seconds.
The structure quality of the two personal blenders is incomparable too. While the Hamilton Beach 51101AV is cheaply made with flimsy materials, the Ninja QB3001SS Fit comes out top in both design and overall quality.
Pros & Cons
- Inexpensive and easy to use with one-touch blending.
- Blending cup features measuring lines.
- Compact design makes it perfect for use in small spaces.
- It is adequate for light blending performance.
- A great tool for any quick blend that involves fibrous, frozen food, raw nuts, or even ice cubes.
- Compact, straightforward design makes it easy to use, assemble, and clean.
- The blending blade is attention to detail with 4 sharp, sophisticatedly-designed prongs.
- Coming with an affordable price is an above-average quality.
- Its final results were consistently smooth in all of our testing.
- There are extra blending cups included.
- The low-powered motor limits its capabilities.
- Poorly-built quality impairs the machine’s overall performance and durability.
- It works inconsistently
- The blades are too short, which affects the blending time and final results.
- It doesn’t allow for hands-free operation
- A little shaking is necessary for an even blend.
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Hand Free Operation
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.