- Performance (60%)7.1
- Design (25%)8.3
- Usability (15%)7.3
- Performance (60%)2.8
- Design (25%)7.5
- Usability (15%)6.9
The KOIOS 850W Bullet personal blender is within the same price range as the Magic Bullet 11-Piece Set, but based on performance, it showed much more potential. Although its outputs weren’t perfect, with some still containing a smattering of blended chunks (for example the extraction of leafy greens), they were smoother than those produced by the Magic Bullet 11-Piece Set, and possibly top of this market segment.
If you place these two blenders next to each other, the overall design is quite similar. But the KOIOS 850W Bullet is sleeker and offers accessories not on the Magic Bullet 11-Piece Set, including the flat blade assembly for dry grinding, and a sieve lid that can be used as a cooking dredge for any seasonings.
In conclusion, we believe the KOIOS 850W Bullet offers you a better way to make smoothies at home. It’s also a more ideal personal blender for your sauces, protein shakes, or even grinding coffee beans.
Pros & Cons
- Competitive price tag
- Extra extractor blade for dry blending
- Powerful motor allows for a wide range of tasks
- Two blending cups are included
- Intuitive to use
- The blades can be removed from the base for thorough cleaning
- Easy to use, assemble, and clean.
- Stainless steel extractor blades are pretty solid.
- Three extra blending cups are included.
- No option for hands-free operation
- It doesn’t allow for hands-free operation.
- It is not suitable for blending frozen fruits or raw nuts.
- Motor base jumps around while operating.
- Build quality is not good.
- Its performance is inconsistent.
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Hand Free Operation
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.