- Performance (60%)6.1
- Design (25%)7.4
- Usability (15%)7.0
- Performance (60%)7.1
- Design (25%)8.3
- Usability (15%)7.3
Design aside, these two personal blenders share standard features and have minor differences in their testing results. The KOIOS 850W Bullet performed faster than the BLACK+DECKER FusionBlade in most of the tests, but its outcomes weren’t quite as smooth, while neither blender was capable of crushing ice cubes.
Ultimately, choosing between the two will likely become which one is considered more physically attractive. Another deciding factor may be the KOIOS’s accessory package which, while it doesn’t play a big part in the blender’s efficiency, will allow for a wider variety of textures in your kitchen food preparation.
Pros & Cons
- It offers consistent performance.
- There is an extra blending jar with twist-on travel lids included.
- The motor is more than sufficient for light-duty tasks.
- It has a fetching, well-finished, and simple design.
- Competitive price tag
- Extra extractor blade for dry blending
- Powerful motor allows for a wide range of tasks
- Two blending cups are included
- Intuitive to use
- The blades can be removed from the base for thorough cleaning
- It doesn’t allow for hands-free operation
- A better blade assembly could make blending more efficient.
- No option for hands-free operation
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Hand Free Operation
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.