- Performance (60%)8.8
- Design (25%)9.7
- Usability (15%)9.7
- Performance (60%)7.1
- Design (25%)8.3
- Usability (15%)7.3
As a premium personal blender, the Ninja BL480D Nutri has the features that none of its peers offer. These include a heavy-duty motor with consistent performances, a package of high-quality accessories, and clever settings that help you blend with ease. Such features however, aren’t enough to warrant the blender’s premium price, especially considering some of its testing performances weren’t nearly as good as those of the less expensive blenders.
Despite being less efficient than its counterpart, the KOIOS 850W Bullet represents economical, simple blending solutions at its best. We particularly love its overall design, which seems to be the most thoughtful in this analogy. There is also a surprising amount of extra accessories and features for its price range. This KOIOS is indeed, good value for the money.
Pros & Cons
- A powerful motor allows for heavy-duty blending
- Stainless steel extractor blades are exceptionally tough
- Hands-free operation offers greater convenience
- Sturdy motor base ensures stable performance
- Blending cups are included with to-go lids
- Competitive price tag
- Extra extractor blade for dry blending
- Powerful motor allows for a wide range of tasks
- Two blending cups are included
- Intuitive to use
- The blades can be removed from the base for thorough cleaning
- It’s heavy and quite bulky
- The control panel is gimmicky
- The feets’ suction is so strong making it challenging to remove the base
- The premium price tag might be a high barrier for many people
- No option for hands-free operation
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Hand Free Operation
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.