Pros & Cons
- It can quick-charge in only 20 minutes
- A beaker is included for greater convenience
- Ergonomically-designed handle provides secure grip
- Simple battery charging
- The included pan guard will prevent damage to non-stick cookware.
- Sufficient motor power suitable for basic tasks
- Extensive selection of speed options
- Solid, mid-level construction quality
- Array of adaptable accessories
- Its performance is often inconsistent
- Not as efficient as other similar blenders
- Susceptibility to scratches
- Overwhelming suction strength
Where to Buy
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Analysis and Test Results
Hot Soup Purée
Frozen Fruit Smoothie
In the Box
Speed and Controls
Ease of Use
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.