The overall design of the BELLA is functional, but not particularly eye-catching so we’re not fans of neither its styling nor quality. Nevertheless, considering its affordability, along with a suit of practical accessories, we agree this blender is still a good value for money.
The Ninja Nutri is a very capable blender, so it scores well in most of our evaluations. The trouble is that it is very expensive and far bulkier and more complex than any personal blender should be. If you are short on cooking space, don’t want to fuss with settings, and expect to get your money’s worth, then those are issues.
The BELLA remains one of the most user-friendly personal blenders on the market due to its simple operation, straightforward assembly, and hassle-free cleaning process. The lack of pulse function may make it tricky to create chunky textures, but we believe it won’t take much time to find the way
The Ninja Nutri is kind of impressive in that it looks fussy and technical, but is easy to figure out in practice. Once you get used to it, cleaning and assembling are simple as well.
The BELLA is finely capable of preparing protein shakes and frozen fruit smoothies, but comes up short in liquifying leafy greens and pulverizing ice cues. For those that can make such compromises, this blender is the easy choice considering its price and the long list of extra accessories. Otherwise, we suggest considering the KOIOS Pro, which is similarly priced but offers more advanced capabilities.
While the Ninja Nutri is advertised as a personal blender, it actually features a powerful motor worthy of a full-sized blender. As such, in our hands-on testing, it was more efficient than most rivals. Still, its outcomes were not always the best. Ultimately, we don’t think you need to fork over so much cash for a personal blender when there are cheaper, smaller, and better options like the NutriBullet and the Ninja QB3001SS Fit.
Pros & Cons
- Adequate build quality allows for reliable performance.
- The motor is less likely to overheat like some of its rivals.
- It’s pretty good at processing frozen fruits and raw nuts.
- Its ease of use provides a satisfying blending experience.
- A powerful motor allows for heavy-duty blending
- Stainless steel extractor blades are exceptionally tough
- Hands-free operation offers greater convenience
- Sturdy motor base ensures stable performance
- Blending cups are included with to-go lids
- It may not add any aesthetic interest to your kitchen due to its inspired design.
- The ability to liquify fibrous greens is compromised by the low price.
- The resting period between blending intervals is longer than average, taking up to 3 minutes.
- It’s heavy and quite bulky
- The control panel is gimmicky
- The feets’ suction is so strong making it challenging to remove the base
- The premium price tag might be a high barrier for many people
The Ninja Nutri Auto-iQ is a top-of-the-line blender that delivers strong blending performance. If you love making smoothies with frozen fruits, raw nuts, or even ice cubes, this blender is your go-to choice.
Our tests revealed that the Ninja outperformed the Bella Rocket in blending various plant-based foods, quickly producing smoothies and protein shakes with better consistency. It also excelled in high-fiber ingredients and crushing ice cubes, while the Bella Rocket Blender fell short in both areas with very subpar results.
Still, the BELLA Rocket is priced much lower and comes with a suite of extra accessories. For those after a blender that offers good value without breaking the bank, the BELLA Rocket is not a bad choice.
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.