The overall design of the BELLA is functional, but not particularly eye-catching so we’re not fans of neither its styling nor quality. Nevertheless, considering its affordability, along with a suit of practical accessories, we agree this blender is still a good value for money.
The Ninja Fitand its accessoriesare a solid set. It’s not built with the highest-quality materials, but the compact footprint and charming curves give it an oddly appealing look. It’s attractive in its own way, and you may find its user-friendly features hard to resist as well.
The BELLA remains one of the most user-friendly personal blenders on the market due to its simple operation, straightforward assembly, and hassle-free cleaning process. The lack of pulse function may make it tricky to create chunky textures, but we believe it won’t take much time to find the way
Efficiency aside, we also love the Ninja Fit for its ease of use. Its usability comes from a simple operating system: blending starts once the cup and blade assembly are aligned and pressed down on the motor base. Cleaning and assembly are also very easy. Here’s a quick rundown of each.
The BELLA is finely capable of preparing protein shakes and frozen fruit smoothies, but comes up short in liquifying leafy greens and pulverizing ice cues. For those that can make such compromises, this blender is the easy choice considering its price and the long list of extra accessories. Otherwise, we suggest considering the KOIOS Pro, which is similarly priced but offers more advanced capabilities.
Most kitchen blenders around this price strive for nothing more than basic nutrition-extraction, but the Ninja QB3001SS Fit wants to give you more. A standout in its class, it passed all of our tests — to include crushing ice cubes — with peerless results. It even performed as well as its higher-priced counterparts, such as the Ninja Nutri Auto-iQ. Still, it has a few shortcomings you should know about.
Pros & Cons
- Adequate build quality allows for reliable performance.
- The motor is less likely to overheat like some of its rivals.
- It’s pretty good at processing frozen fruits and raw nuts.
- Its ease of use provides a satisfying blending experience.
- A great tool for any quick blend that involves fibrous, frozen food, raw nuts, or even ice cubes.
- Compact, straightforward design makes it easy to use, assemble, and clean.
- The blending blade is attention to detail with 4 sharp, sophisticatedly-designed prongs.
- Coming with an affordable price is an above-average quality.
- Its final results were consistently smooth in all of our testing.
- There are extra blending cups included.
- It may not add any aesthetic interest to your kitchen due to its inspired design.
- The ability to liquify fibrous greens is compromised by the low price.
- The resting period between blending intervals is longer than average, taking up to 3 minutes.
- It doesn’t allow for hands-free operation
- A little shaking is necessary for an even blend.
Through our rigorous testing, the Ninja QB3001SS Fit has proven to be an outstanding all-around blender that outperforms its competitors, including the Bella Rocket Blender 12-Piece Set as well as other blenders in the market. With its exceptional blending capability, it quickly and effortlessly produces velvety-smooth results, setting it apart as a formidable blender in the market. Moreover, its sleek and innovative design makes it an attractive pick for most homeowners.
While the Bella Rocket Blender may not match the efficiency and versatility of the Ninja QB3001SS Fit, it still has its merits. Our evaluation revealed that it had certain limitations, particularly in crushing ice and blending fibrous greens. Nonetheless, it remained efficient in making frozen fruit smoothies and protein shakes, thanks to its powerful motor. Its multiple accessories also add to its overall value and user appeal.
In conclusion, the Ninja QB3001SS Fit is an excellent all-around choice that we highly recommend. If you cannot justify the extra $40, though, the Bella Rocket is still a viable option for simpl blending tasks.
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.