- Performance (60%)5.7
- Design (25%)7.8
- Usability (15%)8.7
- Performance (60%)2.8
- Design (25%)7.5
- Usability (15%)6.9
Comparing the Bella Rocket Blender 12-Piece Set and the Magic Bullet 250W, the Bella stood out as the more versatile blender in terms of performance and design. Based on the test results, it seems better at making smoothies with frozen fruits and other soft ingredients. It has an adequate motor that can handle raw almonds and dried berries for smooth protein shakes as well. However, it’s worth noting that this blender sometimes falls short in processing high-fiber foods as it tends to leave behind chunks of unprocessed greens.
In contrast, the Magic Bullet struggled to blend a variety of ingredients. It does liquify leafy vegetables more quickly than the Bella, but that’s about it. Overall, the Bella offers a more versatile and efficient blending performance, making it the better choice between the two.
Pros & Cons
- Adequate build quality allows for reliable performance.
- The motor is less likely to overheat like some of its rivals.
- It’s pretty good at processing frozen fruits and raw nuts.
- Its ease of use provides a satisfying blending experience.
- Easy to use, assemble, and clean.
- Stainless steel extractor blades are pretty solid.
- Three extra blending cups are included.
- It may not add any aesthetic interest to your kitchen due to its inspired design.
- The ability to liquify fibrous greens is compromised by the low price.
- The resting period between blending intervals is longer than average, taking up to 3 minutes.
- It doesn’t allow for hands-free operation.
- It is not suitable for blending frozen fruits or raw nuts.
- Motor base jumps around while operating.
- Build quality is not good.
- Its performance is inconsistent.
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Hand Free Operation
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.