Pros & Cons
- Relatively affordable
- Visually-appealing design
- The lid and the attached locking mechanism are well-built
- Simple and intuitive control panel
- Bright and comprehensive indicator lights
- The lid is detachable for easier cleaning
- Control panel is simple and easy to use
- Quiet operation (76.1 dBA max)
- Very bright indicator lights
- The lid requires quite a lot of force to close properly.
- Motor is loud.
- Doesn’t come with any extra feature.
- Mediocre performance across the board
- Cheap-looking and flimsy build
- The lid is problematic to use and requires a lot of force to shut
Where to Buy
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Analysis and Test Results
Dry Food Test
Moist Food Test
In the Box
Ease of Use
Safety & Noise
Indicator Lights and Chime
Behind the Comparison
Matthew Lee is a writer and editor for HealthyKitchen101. With over 8 years working for various outlets and agencies, specializing in tech review and other subjects of note, such as current affairs.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Nguyen Ntk is a graphic designer, photographer, and videographer whose philosophy centers around respecting and celebrating the beauty of reality. Through his lenses, Nguyen strives to capture the true essence of objects and events, showcasing and highlighting authentic features without distortion or exaggeration.