- Performance (60%)3.9
- Design (25%)6.6
- Usability (15%)7.0
- Performance (60%)9.6
- Design (25%)9.5
- Usability (15%)8.5
The Ninja QB3001SS Fit is a formidable foe of not only the Oster BLSTPB-WBL, but also of everything else regardless of the market segment. It easily won against its competitors in every test, churning out quick results that were almost velvety. Its overall design is also more impressive in numerous ways.
Despite not being as efficient nor as versatile as its rival, the Oster BLSTPB-WBL does have its own worth though. While it wasn’t successful in the crushing ice test, and wasn’t nearly as good at blending fibrous greens, its motor produced sufficient power for our frozen fruit smoothie and protein shake.
In conclusion, the Ninja QB3001SS Fit is a perfect option for every need, but if you cannot afford the extra $20, the Oster BLSTPB-WBL may still be an acceptable alternative for simple blends.
Pros & Cons
- It is affordable but better than its competitors at blending frozen fruits.
- The light-duty motor works consistently for basic tasks like making smoothies, protein shakes, whole-food sauces, and more.
- Its usability allows for an enjoyable blending experience.
- There is a built-in, resettable fuse, which will revive the motor in 15 minutes if it overheats.
- A great tool for any quick blend that involves fibrous, frozen food, raw nuts, or even ice cubes.
- Compact, straightforward design makes it easy to use, assemble, and clean.
- The blending blade is attention to detail with 4 sharp, sophisticatedly-designed prongs.
- Coming with an affordable price is an above-average quality.
- Its final results were consistently smooth in all of our testing.
- There are extra blending cups included.
- The blending jar is somewhat difficult to clean due to its narrow design.
- The small circumference of the jar’s opening makes adding powders and fruits quite messy.
- This blender is not ideal for quick fibrous meals.
- It doesn’t allow for hands-free operation
- A little shaking is necessary for an even blend.
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Hand Free Operation
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.