The Ninja Nutri Auto-iQ comes with formidable blades and high-torque motor. This combination allows it to tackle the toughest ingredients - be it almonds, oatmeal, frozen delights, or even whole ice cubes - with remarkable ease. Our evaluations even place it at the pinnacle among personal blenders, consistently outstripping its competitors in diverse tests.
On the other hand, the OBERLY, while charming in its cordless avatar, reveals its limitations when tasked beyond blending soft fruits or fresh ingredients. Its struggles become evident with frozen fruit concoctions, and particularly when confronted with leafy greens or ice.
In conclusion, while the OBERLY caters to a niche that values cordless freedom and basic blending, the Ninja Nutri Auto-iQ stands tall as a beacon of blending excellence. Your choice should reflect your blending needs—be it simplicity and mobility, or performance and versatility.
Pros & Cons
- Cordless design provides excellent mobility.
- Quite convenient for small batches of baby food and fresh fruit smoothies.
- It’s very easy to charge the battery.
- A powerful motor allows for heavy-duty blending
- Stainless steel extractor blades are exceptionally tough
- Hands-free operation offers greater convenience
- Sturdy motor base ensures stable performance
- Blending cups are included with to-go lids
- The 175-watt motor is too weak to ensure quick, smooth blends.
- In exchange to its cheap price is a relatively flimsy construction.
- For a thorough blending process, it requires cutting the food into tiny particles.
- Some may find it annoying to shake the blender while it is blending.
- It’s heavy and quite bulky
- The control panel is gimmicky
- The feets’ suction is so strong making it challenging to remove the base
- The premium price tag might be a high barrier for many people
Where to Buy
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Analysis and Test Results
Frozen Fruit Smoothie
In the Box
Speed and Controls
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Nguyen Ntk is a graphic designer, photographer, and videographer whose philosophy centers around respecting and celebrating the beauty of reality. Through his lenses, Nguyen strives to capture the true essence of objects and events, showcasing and highlighting authentic features without distortion or exaggeration.