- Performance (60%)9.4
- Design (25%)9.6
- Usability (15%)9.7
- Performance (60%)9.8
- Design (25%)9.7
- Usability (15%)9.7
Both the Ninja BN401 Nutri Pro and the NutriBullet Pro are stand-out personal blenders, each with their unique strengths that make them great options for different preferences. In our testing, both blenders demonstrated outstanding performance in blending protein shakes, frozen fruit smoothies, leafy greens, and producing finely crushed ice with a snow-like texture, surpassing their competitors by a considerable margin.
In terms of build quality, both boast solid constructions and top-grade materials, including upscale blades, to ensure durability and heavy-duty blending capabilities. However, the Ninja BN401 Nutri Pro comes equipped with the two Auto-iQ presets, adding further convenience and enhancing the user experience, which the NutriBullet Pro lacks.
Pros & Cons
- This blender is an all-arounder that works without a fuss.
- Nearly all of its capability is outstanding—it’s very well equipped to crush ice and make smoothies.
- The 1000-watt motor provides heavy-duty blending performance.
- Smart preset programs are designed to deliver excellent consistency.
- There are solid design details throughout the blender.
- It is very easy to assemble and use.
- Stainless steel extractor blades are tough enough to power through even solid ingredients like ice cubes.
- BPA-free plastic cups are durable and dishwasher safe.
- Hands-free operation offers superior convenience
- Motor base is very stable.
- The motor base is roughly the same size as a standard full-sized blender.
- It’s relatively noisy.
- It's difficult to clean the blades’ undersides.
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Hand Free Operation
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.