The La Reveuse is efficient at blending fresh plant-based foods, such as fruit smoothies and leafy greens. However, it faces some difficulty with tougher ingredients like raw nuts, dried fruits, and ice. On the other hand, the Ninja QB3001SS Fit shines in its performance, consistently outdoing the La Reveuse across all blending tasks and delivering smoother, more consistent results. Notably, the Ninja Fit completes its blending tasks about twice as quickly as the La Reveuse.
Desige-wise, the La Reveuse leans towards simplicity and functionality, but its plastic construction feels somewhat cheap, leaving some users wishing for a sturdier feel. Meanwhile, the Ninja Fit’s build materials may not be top-tier, but its sleek and compact form brings a certain charm to the table.
In summation, while both blenders cater to the same market segment and are competitively priced, the Ninja QB3001SS Fit stands out with its superior performance, aesthetic appeal, and build quality, making it a more attractive choice over the La Reveuse.
Pros & Cons
- Extra blending cup and twist-on travel lid make this blender perfect for those who are always on the go.
- It boasts a consistent and dependable performance.
- The motor doesn’t struggle much to handle frozen fruits.
- User-friendly design allows for easy control and operation.
- A great tool for any quick blend that involves fibrous, frozen food, raw nuts, or even ice cubes.
- Compact, straightforward design makes it easy to use, assemble, and clean.
- The blending blade is attention to detail with 4 sharp, sophisticatedly-designed prongs.
- Coming with an affordable price is an above-average quality.
- Its final results were consistently smooth in all of our testing.
- There are extra blending cups included.
- The narrow design makes the blending cup tricky to clean.
- The blending cup's small opening makes it quite messy to add food, especially powders.
- It doesn’t allow for hands-free operation
- A little shaking is necessary for an even blend.
Where to Buy
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Analysis and Test Results
Frozen Fruit Smoothie
Crushed Ice Cubes
In the Box
Speed and Controls
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Nguyen Ntk is a graphic designer, photographer, and videographer whose philosophy centers around respecting and celebrating the beauty of reality. Through his lenses, Nguyen strives to capture the true essence of objects and events, showcasing and highlighting authentic features without distortion or exaggeration.