Despite not matching the Braun Multiquick-7 in terms of efficiency, the KOIOS 4-in-1 still holds its ground in practical performance. In our tests, it blended frozen fruit smoothies, puréed soups, emulsified mayonnaise, and even whisked egg whites quite effectively. Most of the outcomes were far from perfect and not as smooth as those produced by the Braun Multiquick-7, but they all came out with acceptable textures.
Design-wise, the Braun Multiquick-7 stands out with its sleek, solid construction, in contrast to the KOIOS's average build quality, yet is priced more accessible.
Consequently, the choice between these blenders hinges on what you value more: the Braun Multiquick-7 is a worthy investment for those seeking heavy blending performance and top-notch features, whereas the KOIOS’s adequate capability appeals to those who seek functionality and affordability in one package.
Pros & Cons
- Luxury vibe
- Lots of user-friendly features
- Sturdy construction
- Smooth and comfortable blending performances
- The motor doesn’t vibrate as violently as others.
- Extra attachments are included for a wider range of tasks.
- It is easy to attach, remove, and clean the blending accessories.
- The silicone buttons are responsive.
- Its durability is backed up by a 2-year warranty.
- We don't have to sacrifice efficiency for a bargain.
- Quiet pricey
- The blade guard can cause damage to the cookware’s surface.
- The motor rating is 400 watts rather than its advertised rating of 800 watts.
Where to Buy
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Analysis and Test Results
Hot Soup Purée
Frozen Fruit Smoothie
In the Box
Speed and Controls
Ease of Use
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.