- Performance (50%)6.0
- Design (20%)9.1
- Usability (30%)8.0
- Performance (50%)7.7
- Design (20%)7.4
- Usability (30%)8.8
As a cordless device, the Chefman offers a smooth, comfortable blending experience that the All-Clad found tough to match. Apart from the higher quality build, there aren't many advantages to the All-Clad. The Chefman wins in almost every other category, from value to performance and usability.
Actually, the Chefman was more powerful than we expected. It outperformed the All-Clad by a small margin in the tests of soup, smoothies, and nut milk. It even beat the competition hands down when it came to emulsifying mayonnaise. Still, neither of them could beat egg white, but this is a common shortcoming of all the blenders that whip with the blending wand rather than the whisk attachment.
Considering how efficient the Chefman was in our tests, along with its much cheaper price compared to the All-Clad, you really can't go wrong with it.
Pros & Cons
- The heavy-duty motor is perfect for frozen fruit smoothies.
- High-quality construction ensures great durability.
- The handle is designed to be easy to grip and maneuver.
- The lock function helps prevent accidental operation, reducing the likelihood of personal injury.
- It feels like a fancy blender.
- Multiple speed options allow for a wide range of tasks.
- It is capable of pulverizing frozen fruit and making mayonnaise.
- Colored LED ring indicates the battery’s status accurately.
- All the buttons are easy to control.
- An included cookware guard keeps pots and pans scratch-free.
- The price is upscale but there is not much in return for its efficiency.
- It's just average at making pureéd soup.
- Uneven acceleration causes an unpleasant blending experience.
- The hefty weight may cause hand fatigue.
- It is unable to whip eggs due to the lack of a whisk attachment
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Whipped Egg Whites
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.