- Performance (60%)0
- Design (25%)5.9
- Usability (15%)4.9
- Performance (60%)6.1
- Design (25%)7.4
- Usability (15%)7.0
Neither of these blenders are capable of crushing ice. However, our tests found the corded companion excels at processing high-fiber edibles and is fairly skilled at tackling tough mixtures, like frozen fruits and whole nuts. While it didn't ascend to the summit in our protein shake and smoothie showdowns, it certainly didn't falter either. Its overall textures still eclipse what the OBERLY manages to churn out.
To conclude, if it's mobility you're after, and your blending needs are basic, PopBabies could fit the bill. However, for those valuing performance and consistency, especially on a budget, the BLACK+DECKER FusionBlade is your better bet.
Pros & Cons
- Cordless design provides excellent mobility.
- Quite convenient for small batches of baby food and fresh fruit smoothies.
- It’s very easy to charge the battery.
- It offers consistent performance.
- There is an extra blending jar with twist-on travel lids included.
- The motor is more than sufficient for light-duty tasks.
- It has a fetching, well-finished, and simple design.
- The 175-watt motor is too weak to ensure quick, smooth blends.
- In exchange to its cheap price is a relatively flimsy construction.
- For a thorough blending process, it requires cutting the food into tiny particles.
- Some may find it annoying to shake the blender while it is blending.
- It doesn’t allow for hands-free operation
- A better blade assembly could make blending more efficient.
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Hand Free Operation
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.