- Performance (50%)5.9
- Design (20%)7.0
- Usability (30%)7.2
- Performance (50%)7.3
- Design (20%)6.8
- Usability (30%)7.4
Even though the Mueller Ultra-Stick garnered a higher rating than the UTALENT in our tests, we just couldn’t warm to it. Sporting a 500-watt motor, this blender comes in handy for small batches of soups, smoothies, or baby food, and its whisk attachment proved to be efficient in certain whisking tasks.
However, using it was a real pain. Like the UTALENT, the Mueller Ultra-Stick shook and sucked tightly to the beaker’s bottom when running at the highest speed, causing our hands to feel very tired. Its buttons also weren't comfortable to press, and this put it among the most frustrating blenders we’ve ever tested.
Pros & Cons
- It’s inexpensive.
- Its milk frother can make milk foam.
- We got extra blending tools in one set.
- All the attachments are dishwasher safe.
- It’s budget-priced but loaded with accessories
- The stainless steel exterior is corrosion resistant
- The handle is uniquely-designed with a comfortable grip
- Wiping it down is not so difficult
- The whole blender can be hung on a hook with other kitchen tools
- It works inconsistently.
- The motor power is low rating.
- It isn’t effective at blending solid foods.
- The low-quality construction cannot ensure durability
- The blade isn’t good at preparing frozen smoothies or pulverizing solid ingredients
- The whisk attachment doesn’t provide consistent performance
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Whipped Egg Whites
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.