- Performance (50%)5.7
- Design (20%)6.0
- Usability (30%)6.4
- Performance (50%)7.3
- Design (20%)6.8
- Usability (30%)7.4
So far, we haven't gathered enough evidence to conclude if the Mueller Ultra-Stick is more reliable or durable than the Hamilton Beach 59765, but if we had to choose between these models, we’re inclined to recommend the Mueller Ultra-Stick.
Although this blender is loud, flimsy, and inconsistent, it still performed better than the Hamilton Beach 59765. Its included whisk attachment was also more efficient in beating egg white and emulsifying mayonnaise. However, we did find that while the Mueller Ultra-Stick is finer for basic tasks, it will overheat the same as the Hamilton Beach 59765 if operated continuously for longer than 90 seconds.
Pros & Cons
- It can be used for pureeing cooked vegetables, fresh fruits, and baby food.
- Its easy-grip design allows for flexible control
- All the accessories are dishwasher safe
- It’s budget-priced but loaded with accessories
- The stainless steel exterior is corrosion resistant
- The handle is uniquely-designed with a comfortable grip
- Wiping it down is not so difficult
- The whole blender can be hung on a hook with other kitchen tools
- It isn’t powerful enough for many blending tasks
- The two included attachments are almost useless
- It isn’t durable due to the poorly-constructed design
- The low-quality construction cannot ensure durability
- The blade isn’t good at preparing frozen smoothies or pulverizing solid ingredients
- The whisk attachment doesn’t provide consistent performance
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Whipped Egg Whites
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.