- Performance (50%)7.3
- Design (20%)6.8
- Usability (30%)7.4
- Performance (50%)5.8
- Design (20%)6.8
- Usability (30%)7.8
The two are average-performing immersion blenders with no standout capability, but if you require something more efficient, the Mueller Ultra-Stick has a little bit more to offer. The Chefman 6-in-1 is not a bad choice, but in our tests, its end products were mostly not as smooth, nor as quick, as those of the competition.
We were really impressed with their extra blending attachments. It’s nice to have such niceties for the price. However, it’d be better if they focused on quality over quantity. Their overall constructions still leave a lot of room for improvement. They are built well enough to get the job done, but at the same time, they’re somewhat flimsy and do not look as sleek as you may expect.
Pros & Cons
- It’s budget-priced but loaded with accessories
- The stainless steel exterior is corrosion resistant
- The handle is uniquely-designed with a comfortable grip
- Wiping it down is not so difficult
- The whole blender can be hung on a hook with other kitchen tools
- It can blend frozen fruits, chop vegetables, emulsify sauces, and beat eggs.
- The motor runs quietly.
- Its accessory package includes many helpful pieces.
- The ergonomically-designed handle provides a comfortable grip.
- The low-quality construction cannot ensure durability
- The blade isn’t good at preparing frozen smoothies or pulverizing solid ingredients
- The whisk attachment doesn’t provide consistent performance
- The metal blending shaft and whisk damaged our cookware’s surface.
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Whipped Egg Whites
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.