- Performance (50%)7.3
- Design (20%)6.8
- Usability (30%)7.4
- Performance (50%)6.0
- Design (20%)9.1
- Usability (30%)8.0
The All-Clad has a higher-powered motor so it blends solid foods more evenly than the Muller Ultra-Stick. Because it doesn’t come with extra blending attachments, however, it is unable to emulsify mayonnaise or beat eggs like the competition.
Design-wise, the Mueller Ultra-Stick is built to the price, with almost all features being of a fairly standard quality. The whole construction is mostly plastic so it is not the best choice if you want something with an elite level of firmness. On the contrary, as a premium model, the All-Clad is styled and equipped for people seeking an upscale and luxurious vibe. Its materials are top-notch and its look is very sleek.
Before you buy, however, note that it is pricey, and you can get more versatility from the Muller Ultra-Stick for less money.
Pros & Cons
- It’s budget-priced but loaded with accessories
- The stainless steel exterior is corrosion resistant
- The handle is uniquely-designed with a comfortable grip
- Wiping it down is not so difficult
- The whole blender can be hung on a hook with other kitchen tools
- The heavy-duty motor is perfect for frozen fruit smoothies.
- High-quality construction ensures great durability.
- The handle is designed to be easy to grip and maneuver.
- The low-quality construction cannot ensure durability
- The blade isn’t good at preparing frozen smoothies or pulverizing solid ingredients
- The whisk attachment doesn’t provide consistent performance
- The price is upscale but there is not much in return for its efficiency.
- It's just average at making pureéd soup.
- Uneven acceleration causes an unpleasant blending experience.
- The hefty weight may cause hand fatigue.
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Whipped Egg Whites
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.